Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pitching, Pitching and More Pitching

From Joe:

C.C.
Wang
Joba
---------
Lowe??
Burnett??
Sheets??
Pettitte??
______
Hughes
Kennedy
Aceves


Can never have enough pitching...

From Pete:

Any chance we can package Hughes, Kennedy and Melky for Jake Peavy?

And I'd rank those 4 question marks in this order: Sheets, Lowe, Pettitte, Burnett.

From Joe:

I hope they trade Kennedy for Rick Ankiel just so we can have another
'roid user on the team. I figure eventually with enough 'roid users and
hired guns that Michael's head will explode.

Hughes, Melky, and a minor leaguer for Peavy -- sign me up for that.

From Michael:
x x x
x x
x x x
x x x
x x
x x x
xxx xx x

x x
x x xx
x X
\ \
I /
I /
X X
X X
X -- -- X
X X
X - X
X --- X
X X
X X
XXXXXX


Damn, I carefully drew a picture of me with my head exploding and blogger squished it all together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that picture was of Hank standing at the urinal pissing money away.

Anonymous said...

Can you adjust your stick figure of Hank pissing?.. I'm pretty sure he just went from 6 to 12 with the signing of Tex.