Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vincent On Opening Day

I'M GIVING MY OPENING DAY "YANKEE" TICKET TO NANNETTE.
NEIL, HOOK HER UP!
At first, I was boycotting the Yankees for several reasons.
I'm still boycotting, but now, I just can't attend, because of work.

NOTE:
I'm still not happy about "A-Rod" being a "Yankee" with his new contract.
I'm still pissed because the "Yankees" failed in last year's post season.
I'm still pissed because the "Red Sox" won the World Series!
And I don't care what y'all, Jason, and "the Let's Go Guy" thinks.
"Manny" and "Ortiz" are helluva f'n ball players,
and I'd rather have them, than that punk assed "A-Rod!"
I'm not that thrilled with rat-faced "Andy Pettitte" either!

I HOPE FOR HAPPIER DAYS!
Y'ALL ENJOY THE SEASON!
THE "METS" STILL SUCK!
THE "RED SOX" NO LONGER SUCK, THOUGH THEY USE TO!

NANNETTE, DON'T FORGET:
I LIKE THE LONG, "WELL DONE ALL BEEF HOT DOG!"

VINCENT.

1 comment:

Michael in New York said...

Vincent,

Andy's a cheat, but why call him "rat-face?" He didn't "rat" anybody out. He was caught and admitted to what he did rather than face jail time. That's not being a rat.