Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Dumb Ass Interview With Derek Jeter

Derek Jeter's new deal with Gillette has apparently forced him to give a few interviews, which is fun for us fans who rarely get to hear anything but his low-key post-game comments. I also love seeing him placed on a par with Tiger Woods and Roger Federer. ("That should be A-Rod, damnit!") But how annoying that I will probably never get to interview him and this guy asks Jeter about his "prowess" with the ladies and what slamming NYC nightclubs he frequents these days. (I have to admit, I would have asked what movies he'd seen lately.) But what really bummed me was that this was in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED. For God's sake, I know it ws supposed to be light, but did we really have to ask him the last time he's worn a thong? It'll probably be 2020 before he gives another interview.

No comments: